- people with intense client-facing work - writers, coaches and other independent jobs - start-ups - non-profit organizations
As well as:
- local and international small business owners - entrepreneurs running growing businesses - traveling professionals with nomadic lifestyles
- companies striving to implement their business or looking for customers in Israel - entrepreneurs looking for opportunities in Israel - Israeli businesses seeking assistance with overseas contacts -or any company who needs an extra pair of hands, not necessarily on-site
- If you are overwhelmed by heavy workload that keeps you away from your core business, you end up doing so many things in one day and eventually nothing ever really gets completed. - If you have excellent ideas that get pushed aside to make way for the distractions of the moment. - If you are starting projects but don’t get to complete them. - If you need someone to handle the small day-to-day and time-consuming details and other tasks needed done but which you keep pushing off.
- If you dream of belonging to the “Clean Desk Club” so you can free up your mental capacity and use that energy to be creative in thinking about your core business.
- If you need assistance only on a daily / weekly / partly / project or even one-time basis.
- If you need someone to teach you how to run your administrative chores more effectively.
If you identify with one or more of these profiles or situations, please also visit the “What services does I'M UR VA provide?” section to discover the many services I'M UR VA can offer to be taken off you.